The PERMIDES Consortium in close collaboration with EBD Group organized a 90 min session titled “Advancing Precision Medicine via novel digital solutions” as part of BioEurope 2018 in Berlin. The lively session was moderated by Jutta Heix, Oslo Cancer Cluster and had two parts:
First a panel discussion with Erwin Böttinger – Head, Digital Health Center, Professor for Digital Health, Hasso-Plattner-Institute GmbH and Universität Potsdam, Richa Wilson – Associate Director, Digital and Personalized Health Care, Roche Partnering and Klaus Stöckemann – Managing Partner, Peppermint VenturePartners.
This part included short presentations by the three distinguished international experts representing the clinical, global pharma and VC perspectives on precision medicine and personalized healthcare and how the digital revolution is affecting patient treatment, collaborations and partnerships as well as investment in a rapidly changing ecosystem.
And than the lively discussion was followed by a short introduction to PERMIDES, its goals and successes so far and five well presented PERMIDES case studies illustrating some of the innovation and consultancy projects supported by PERMIDES so far. Please click on the title to view the presentations:
- Avergen Pharmaceuticals GmbH & BioSolve IT – Automated Linker Selection for a Protein-Protein Interaction Inhibitor Drug Discovery Platform
Speaker: Dr. Murat Yildiz, CEO Avergen
- Medisapiens & Sprint Bioscience: Data driven drug discovery solution in oncology and metabolism
Speaker: Marco Roccato, Customer Project Manager
- INOVOTION & Agilab – InOvo Test Controller
Speaker: Arnaud Peyronnier, Business Manager Inovotion
Speaker: INOVOTION & Agilab – InOvo Test Controller
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals GmbH & GoSilico – VLP purification using modelling approaches
Speaker: Thiemo Huuk, Co-CEO and Co-Founder GoSilico
- VLM Health & TimeWell Spent AB – Patient App development – personal insights for people with autoimmune conditions
Speaker: Dr. Vedrana Högqvist-Tabor, Founder and CEO at Boost Health