The recipients of the financial support in form of an innovation voucher have to hand in the following reports:
- A short interim report on project performance and a financial report regarding the down payment at the latest 15
days after half of the project time has passed (only for innovation vouchers).
- A concise final project performance report and a financial report (based on the interim report in case of innovation projects) using templates provided via the PERMIDES website at the latest 15 days after the project is finished.
- During the complete runtime of an innovation project, the project partners have to inform the PERMIDES consortium immediately about occurring problems which may endanger the success of the project.
Reports must be submitted via the PERMIDES platform.
Download Reporting Templates
- PERMIDES Innovation Voucher_Intermediate Report Template
- PERMIDES Innovation Voucher_Final Report Template
Interested in another consultancy voucher application?
- PERMIDES-Application Form for Consultancy Voucher
- PERMIDES-Voucher Application Terms and Conditions
- PERMIDES Applicants Guide
Please note: You can submit Consultancy Voucher Applications on the platform continuously and they will be reviewed directly upon submission.